big white walls

Macklemore Show

So, it’s Friday night. I get home from work at 8:30 and we’re all sitting on Kanda’s bed talking about our day and Kanda checks Macklemore’s site. We LOVE Macklemore. We see there is a show in Eugene (Eugene of all places?!) and tickets are $25 and then suddenly it’s two minutes later and we all have tickets to see Macklemore the next day.

The show was amazing! LIKE DAMN. Other than some car difficulties that were fixed (really) with two rolls of duct tape, it was one of the best days in a long, long time. If you have the opportunity to see them, take it. Such a fun show.

Macklemore Show

Macklemore Show

Macklemore Show

Macklemore Show

{ 8 comments… add one }

• Daniella May 20, 2013, 2:45 am

It looks like you had a great time. I love Macklemore, so lucky you got to see him. x

• Kylie May 15, 2013, 6:43 am

Oh. My. Gosh. You are lucky! I, too, am majorly Macklemore-obsessed. That sounds like an incredibly gorgeous day. Thanks for sharing. ♥

• Liz May 6, 2013, 11:08 am

How fun! I’m actually seeing Macklemore Wednesday night…my BFF from Seattle who works in the music industry got me on their guestlist. I imagine it will be all sorts of craziness haha.

• robyn May 6, 2013, 3:55 am

Love this and wish there were more times like this in life. I’d drop everything to make a concert for someone I love in a split too. Plus, this weekend I was thinking to myself “I really should get that Macklemore album”. Well, I think this post was the sign I needed.

• Maria May 6, 2013, 3:13 am

Looks like such a fun time :) I have tickets to see Macklemore in September and this post has made me even more excited! I can’t wait!

• Jessica May 5, 2013, 7:08 pm

Gotta love Macklemore! He came to our town a month or so ago, but tickets were gone in a split second. The duct tape made me laugh out loud–because there is duct tape holding up my back passenger window right now. Haha. Sometimes you gotta do whatcha gotta do….;)

• Allison @ Hello Fredly May 5, 2013, 7:02 pm

awesome! looks like such a fun time (:

• amanda rose May 5, 2013, 6:43 pm

Looks like you had a great time. Nothing like spontaneity to get your weekend going!