Home Inspiration

I moved into this apartment about three months ago and it’s just now starting to feel somewhat put together. We still have some finishing touches to add and I’m still debating how I want to frame some pieces for an art wall. It’s been really fun (an expensive!) to decorate my first real apartment. I’m excited to share photos later this month of our tiny, studio apartment!

Here are some inspiration ideas I’ve collected for our place, which we have named The Mansion. ;)

inspiration1

inspiration3

inspiration2

Sources: 1 (Design Sponge), 2 (decor8), 3 (Here’s Lookin’ At Me Kid), 4 (The Vanishing Are Running – Jessica Tremp), 5 (Design Sponge).

Comments on this entry are closed.

• Mandi April 10, 2012, 12:25 pm

Oh man! There’s my old place! I had a nightmare last night that I was apartment-sitting for a neighbor who lives back at the old place, and I found a severed head in their fridge. As I tried to clean up the evidence (I don’t know why I didn’t just call the police), people kept showing up, while I tried to hide traces of blood. What a dream.

ANYWAYS… ha! Yes, decorating can be expensive! But I think it can be so rewarding too! As long as you’re finding good deals, and all that jazz. You know the deal. ;)

• Hannah April 9, 2012, 2:26 am

This is really inspiring. I hope one day I can create something as nice as this!

Hannah
    x

• Patricia Picard April 8, 2012, 6:25 pm

I’m in love with workplaces. I myself spend a lot of time doing works for my degree in literature and I also enjoy a place that inspire me. I love journaling to and for that, I enjoy colorful ribbons, nice pictures, and lots of inspiring stuff. Thanks for that great post, and by the way I really love your blog!
    -sorry i’m from Quebec, so I talk french, my english is basic!

• Michelle Clement April 7, 2012, 12:33 pm

So lovely. :) We moved into our place right as school & work started last year, so I’m psyched to have some time to make it feel homey around – finally! – this summer, too. :) Can’t wait to see your place!

• Jessica April 7, 2012, 11:10 am

These are gorgeous! Great inspiration, indeed.

• Krysten April 7, 2012, 8:10 am

Oh my goodness, great inspiration!

• Ashlee April 7, 2012, 4:37 am

I’ve been apartment hunting recently for the fall! It’ll be my first apartment and my head is constantly swirling with ideas and possibilities with each new space I encounter. I love these pictures! Amazing! <3

• lauren, curious constellation April 7, 2012, 3:31 am

That second last one is amazing!

Next post: