A Beautiful Mess!

scallopkey2

I am pleased to announce that I am now a contributor to A Beautiful Mess! I’ve always been so inspired by the hard work, talent, and vision of Elsie & Emma. I’m thrilled to be a part of their amazing team. I kicked it off with a scalloped cuff DIY. Check it out!

Comments on this entry are closed.

• Venum May 3, 2014, 3:09 pm

This morning I was asked out for cofefe by a lovely lady named Sue Mocker whom I met yesterday while volunteering at the Snoqualmie Hospital Districts Marketing office. In my attempt to be polite and curious I waited for Sue to arrive before I ordered a beverage. When Sue got to the cafe9 soon after I arrived she casually and sweetly told me that my drink and cookie was her treat. She then handed me a card that had a printed statement, “Pay it forward” printed across it. Sue had mentioned the Women in Business group the previous day when I had mentioned I would be working as an active marketer in town soon, but it wasn’t until she handed me that card that I made it a point to check out this website and what the group is all about. The symbolism of paying it forward is such a powerful way to connect with all walks of life. Although I do feel that I have things in common with Sue, if I hadn’t, I would have felt the welcoming and accepting gesture within her aware and caring action towards me. I’m excited about keeping my eye out for an opportunity to Pay It Forward myself in the next couple days.

• Michelle Clement March 5, 2012, 8:09 pm

That’s awesome, miss Kara! :) Lovin the cuffs!

• Kara March 5, 2012, 7:28 am

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

• Kara March 5, 2012, 7:28 am

HOORAY!!! Congratulations!!! :D

• Jess March 4, 2012, 12:51 pm

How exciting!! :D

• Bailey Tann March 4, 2012, 8:36 am

I loved this when I saw it! Congratulations, I’m happy you’re happy!

• Britney March 4, 2012, 2:25 am

Congratulations sweetie pie!!!! Tha’ts sooooo exciting and awesome and oh … so incredible!

• Love, Carrie March 4, 2012, 12:37 am

Awesome DIY….and congrats! Happy Sunday <3

• Jessica March 3, 2012, 7:02 pm

AHHHHH congratulations! You definitely deserve it.
    IJME = awesome…IJME + ABM = awesome^infinity

• Kristen March 3, 2012, 2:55 pm

thats a wonderful accomplishment! I love that blog.

• Ashlee March 3, 2012, 1:16 pm

Yay! I’m so happy for you! Elsie’s blogs was one of the first I found myself constantly reading! She is such an inspiration to me, as you are as well! I’m so happy you have this amazing opportunity! So excited to see what comes of this! <3

• kelly ann March 3, 2012, 11:55 am

YAY! Congratulations, love!

• Megan March 3, 2012, 11:24 am

I loved this tutorial! It was actually part of my Friday Favorites yesterday, I can’t wait to make them!

xo, Megan
    gingerly

• karahaupt March 6, 2012, 12:10 am

Thanks for including it in your post Megan!

• Jenn March 3, 2012, 11:17 am

I saw this on A Beautiful Mess when it was posted, congratulations on the partnership!! So exciting!!

Next post: